Bio-Health Ginger Root 500mg Powdered Root (60caps)
Bio-Health Ginger Root (Zingiber Officinales) comes in 500mg vegetable capsules and is pure powdered root. A warming, settling herb. A recognised daily diet constituent in a variety of different foodstuffs. Well liked and relied on for lots of reasons including helping with Crohn’s disease.
HABITAT AND CULTIVATION
A native of tropical Asia but now widely grown throughout the tropics, Ginger is cultivated from division of the rootstock. It flourishes in fertile soils and needs a good rainfall. The roots are dug up when the plant is 10 months old, washed, soaked and sometimes boiled and peeled.
Volatile oil 1-3% – zingiberene 20-30%; oleoresin 4-7.5% – gingerols, shogaols (mainly when dried)
PARTS USED: Root (rhizome) – fresh or dried.
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity